If you place your nano-SIM into the SIM slot, and Robin doesn't recognize it, try the following steps:
- If you inserted the SIM while the phone was on, Robin may not recognize it right away. In this case, restart your Robin by holding the power key. When you turn Robin back on, the SIM should be active.
- You havea SIM for a CDMA network which is not compatible with Robin. Robin works on GSM Networks on the following bands:
LTE Bands 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20/28
- The SIM itself is damaged. If the SIM doesn't work in a different device, then you'll need to replace the SIM. Generally, you can get a new SIM card from your mobile operator.
- The SIM might not be sitting properly in the tray. With the phone off, pop the SIM tray out and reset the SIM position and carefully slide it back into your Robin.
- The SIM slot itself might be non-functioning. If this is the case, you may need to contact us for a warranty replacement.