If you are experiencing charging issues, try the following steps:
- The Quick Charger is not inserted all the way into the wall socket. Please ensure that it is.
- The USB Type-C cable is not inserted all the way into the charging adapter and the phone. Please ensure that it is.
- The USB Type-C cable might not be functioning. Please check with any other compatible device to make sure that the cable is functioning properly. If it is not, then please contact our support team for an exchange.
- The Quick Charger adapter might not be functioning properly. If you can test with another device to confirm that it is indeed not charging, then please contact us for an exchange.
- The USB Type-C port on your Robin might be damaged. By confirming with another device that the cable and charger work, we now know that Robin's USB Type-C port might be the issue. If this is the case, leave the phone on the charger for an hour and try powering on again by using the following procedure:
- While your Robin is off, hold the Power and Volume Down button at the same time for about 20 seconds until the phone boots into Fastboot mode
- Then, using the volume buttons, select "Restart". Your phone should boot up again
If your phone still does not boot up, please contact our support team for next steps.